You can remotely sign documents related to your registration in My Fibank online banking
Only individuals who are current clients of the bank can benefit from the remote signing of documents for My Fibank online banking.
You can easily and conveniently:
- make a new registration for My Fibank online banking with access to the full functionality of the service;
- change the rights or parameters of an existing registration;
- issue Fibank Token;
- make a registration on a mobile device for My Fibank mobile application, etc.
The documents are signed through the Evrotrust mobile application of Eurotrust Technologies AD.Evrotrust Technology AD is a licensed provider of certification services.
Signing with Qualified Electronic Signature (QES) by Evrotrust
Signing is done through a Qualified Electronic Signature using the Evrotrust mobile application. You need to have a smart phone with a working front camera, access to internet, and to identify yourself by providing an ID card. Signing through the Evrotrust application can be done on any smart phone or tablet with a front camera and Android (version 5.0 or higher) or iOS (version 10.0 or higher) operational system.
More information on the service provided can be found on the Evrotrust website www.evrotrust.com.
How can you sign a document with QES from Evrotrust?
You have to download the Evrotrust application and follow the registration instructions below.
1. Download the Evrotrust application from:
2. If you do not have an Evrotrust account, you should go through a short registration and identification process.
- Take a photo of your ID card - cover and back page.
- Follow the instructions for video identification.
3. When you are registered with Evrotrust, you can contact us on 0700 12 777, where an employee of the Digital Banking Directorate will advise you on the opportunities you have and will assist you in making changes to My Fibank. The documents for registration/change in My Fibank will be prepared and sent to the Evrotrust application, for which you will be notified of documents pending for signature.
4. Please review the documents before signing them.
5. After signing them, the documents will be available for you to view them in the History menu of the application under the terms of Evrotrust for its use.
Video instruction for signing documents in the Evrotrust application