Documental proof of the income of the borrower/co-borrower:
- A Certificate for the net income during the last six months of the borrower/co-borrower;
- Other documentation proving the income of the borrower-co-borrower - Annual Tax Declaration for the personal income tax, copies of civil contracts, lease contracts, etc;
- Copies of loan, overdraft, leasing, warrant contracts, etc. as well as the actual status of the debt as of the moment.
Documentation for the real estate that will be used as collateral for the loan:
- Copy of the ownership instrument on the real estate that will be used as collateral security for the loan;
- Certificate of tax assessment of the property that will be used as collateral security for the loan under Article 264 para. 1 of the Tax-Insurance Procedure Code;
- Certificate, issued by the Registry Agency for the presence/lack of burdens, established on the real estate that will be used as collateral security for the loan;
- Actual sketch of the property (required if there is ownership of a yard) issued not more then 6 months earlier.
Personal documents of the owners of the real estate in case they are different from the borrower/co-borrower:
- Copy of the identity cards of the owners of the property that will be used as collateral for the loan;
- Certificate for the presence/lack of tax obligations under Article 87, para. 6 of the Tax-Insurance Procedure Code of property owners;
- Certificate of the marital status of the property owner/s:
- If the owner/s is/are married –a Certificate of Marital Status of one of the owners and a copy of the Certificate of Civic Marriage;
- If the owner/s is/are not married – a Certificate of Marital Status;
- if the owner/s is/are divorced – a Certificate of Marital Status and a copy of the court decision for the marriage dissolution;
If the real estate, which is the subject of the deal is acquired by descent, by donation or before the marriage and the owner is married, then it is mandatory to provide a Declaration – Consent, signed by the owner’s spouse under Art. 26 of the Family Code for sale of family home.