- Mastercard Standard
BGN 39 Annual maintenance fee
Maximum amount up to BGN 50 000
BGN, EUR, USD
Мastercard PayPass by Fibank
The international contactless credit cards issued by Fibank offer you:
- you pay quickly and comfortably from anywhere in the world;
- you can shop reliable and secure on the internet by using the 3D protection of your card;
- you receive fast and timely notification of each transaction you make with the SMS notification for authorization with bank cards service;
- you receive Travel Abroad Insurance by Generali free of charge.
- possibility to conclude FiHealth Protect Insurance, which is free of charge for the first year and is offered by FiHealth Insurance especially for Fibank customers holfing credit cards.
Credit Card Parameters:
|Credit Card Types||Мastercard PayPass|
|Account Currency||BGN, EUR, USD|
|Payment at a retail outlet through POS||16%*|
|Grace period without interest||Up to 45 days|
|Minimum repayment installment|
3% of the credit limit used min. BGN 10.00
It is determined by an individual creditworthiness assessment.
5 years with a possibility of automatic renewal
|Annual Maintenance Fee|
|Opportunity to issue an additional card|
|Term for card issuance|
Up to 3 workdays for the city of Sofia and up to 5 workdays for the rest of the country, upon confirmation given by a Fibank credit officer via the telephone.
|FiHealth Protect Insurance|
opportunity to conclude FiHealth Protect Insurance, which is free of charge for the first year and is offered by FiHealth Insurance specifically for Fibank customers holding credit cards
|Travel Abroad Insurance by Generali|
Free of charge
* For new credit card contracts signed after 01 March 2015. Detailed information on interest rates conditions under credit card contracts concluded before this date can be found in the Fibank Interest Rate Bulletin
** At the discretion of the Bank, collateral may be required.
*** Detailed information can be found in the Fibank Tariff
And more information:
If you repay your entire obligation within the grace period, you will not be charged interest on the amounts paid or withdrawn in cash.
You have a variety of options for repaying your credit card obligations by:
- Deposits in cash Fibank office;
- Deposit in cash Fibank ATM;
- My Fibank online banking;
- your smart phone with My Fibank Mobile Application;
- transfer from another bank on the account of your credit card in Fibank;
- using the service Automatic repayment of obligations on the credit card of Fibank.
How to apply
You can apply for a credit card by Fibank in one of the following manners:
- by submitting оnline request;
- by My Fibank online banking;
- by My Fibank Mobile Application;
- by phone *bank (*2265);
- on site at Fibank office.
After processing your credit card request, up to 3 business days for Sofia and up to 5 business days for the country, you will receive your card at the Fibank office, which you have selected in advance.
You can apply for issuance of a credit card by Fibank using one of the following ways:
- by submitting online application;
- by a single phone call at number *bank (*2265) and our officer will assist you with completing the application;
- on the spot at branch of Fibank.
After processing your application for a credit card within 3 working days for Sofia and 5 working days for the country, you will receive your card at the branch of Fibank you have chosen.
Renewal of revolving credit cards:
- renewal due to the expiry of the validity of the credit card:
The validity of the credit card* is 5 years and it shall be renewed automatically after this period. You can get your credit card reissued after the 20th day of the month of expiry at the bank branch where you originally filled the application for issuance.
* On the front side of your card, you can see embossed numbers indicating the validity of the card in the following format: VALID 04/20 THRU, where the first two numbers indicate the month, the second two - the year. This means that in the example shown the card is valid until the end of April 2020.
- reissue of a card due to theft, loss, forgotten PIN code or other reasons:
If your card is stolen or lost, if you forget your PIN code or any other reason necessitates the reissue of the card, you need to visit a bank branch and present an identification document. Reissue of a card is charged at the Tariff of Fibank.