|Mastercard PayPass||Visa payWave Classic|
The international contactless credit cards issued by Fibank offer you:
- you pay quickly and comfortably from anywhere in the world;
- you can shop reliable and secure on the internet by using the 3D protection of your card;
- you receive fast and timely notification of each transaction you make with the SMS notification for authorization with bank cards service;
- you receive Travel Abroad Insurance by Generali free of charge.
- possibility to conclude FiHealth Protect Insurance, which is free of charge for the first year and is offered by FiHealth Insurance especially for Fibank customers holfing credit cards.
Revolving Credit Card Parameters:
|Credit Card Types||
Visa payWave Classic, Мastercard PayPass, Mastercard YES PayPass
BGN, EUR, USD, GBP for Visa payWave
In accordance with the Bulletin of Interest Rates
|Payment at a retail outlet through POS||16%*|
|Grace period without interest||
Up to 45 days
|Minimum repayment installment||3% of the credit limit used min. BGN 10.00|
It is determined by an individual creditworthiness assessment.
5 years with a possibility of automatic renewal
Annual Maintenance Fee
|Opportunity to issue an additional card||yes - for Visa PayWave and Mastercard PayPass|
Term for card issuance
Up to 3 workdays for the city of Sofia and up to 5 workdays for the rest of the country, upon confirmation given by a Fibank credit officer via the telephone.
|FiHealth Protect Insurance||opportunity to conclude FiHealth Protect Insurance, which is free of charge for the first year and is offered by FiHealth Insurance specifically for Fibank customers holding credit cards
|Travel Abroad Insurance by Generali||Free of charge|
* For new credit card contracts signed after 01 March 2015. Detailed information on interest rates conditions under credit card contracts concluded before this date can be found in the Fibank Interest Rate Bulletin
** At the discretion of the Bank, collateral may be required.
*** Detailed information can be found in the Fibank Tariff
And more information:
If you repay your entire obligation within the grace period, you will not be charged interest on the amounts paid or withdrawn in cash.
You have a variety of options for repaying your credit card obligations by:
- Deposits in cash Fibank office;
- Deposit in cash Fibank ATM;
- My Fibank online banking;
- your smart phone with My Fibank Mobile Application;
- transfer from another bank on the account of your credit card in Fibank;
- using the service Automatic repayment of obligations on the credit card of Fibank.
How to apply
You can apply for a credit card by Fibank in one of the following manners:
- by submitting оnline request;
- by My Fibank online banking;
- by My Fibank Mobile Application;
- by phone *bank (*2265);
- on site at Fibank office.
After processing your credit card request, up to 3 business days for Sofia and up to 5 business days for the country, you will receive your card at the Fibank office, which you have selected in advance.
You can apply for issuance of a credit card by Fibank using one of the following ways:
- by submitting online application;
- by a single phone call at number *bank (*2265) and our officer will assist you with completing the application;
- on the spot at branch of Fibank.
After processing your application for a credit card within 3 working days for Sofia and 5 working days for the country, you will receive your card at the branch of Fibank you have chosen.
Renewal of revolving credit cards:
- renewal due to the expiry of the validity of the credit card:
The validity of the credit card* is 5 years and it shall be renewed automatically after this period. You can get your credit card reissued after the 20th day of the month of expiry at the bank branch where you originally filled the application for issuance.
* On the front side of your card, you can see embossed numbers indicating the validity of the card in the following format: VALID 04/20 THRU, where the first two numbers indicate the month, the second two - the year. This means that in the example shown the card is valid until the end of April 2020.
- reissue of a card due to theft, loss, forgotten PIN code or other reasons:
If your card is stolen or lost, if you forget your PIN code or any other reason necessitates the reissue of the card, you need to visit a bank branch and present an identification document. Reissue of a card is charged at the Tariff of Fibank.
Tariff of Fees and Commissions (TARIFF) of First Investment Bank
As a holder of MasterCard YES and MasterCard PayPass credit cards, or Maestro PayPass debit card, you automatically participate in the loyalty program YES http://yes.fibank.bg.
The program includes a wide partner network of retailers throughout the country.
Each time you pay with your card at the retail outlets participating in the program, you automatically earn bonus points. You can use your accumulated bonus points at the next payment in any other site in the partner network.
In the Cashback Program automatically participate all holders of revolving credit card by Fibank
We would like to inform you that as of 19.09.2015, the accumulated bonus points from the Cashback Program (including the points accrued to date) will be calculated as follows: 0.50 BGN for every 100 points accumulated cashback points.
- when making payments by your credit card at a retail outlet in Bulgaria or abroad, you will receive one cashback point for 1 BGN spent;
- for each 100 cashback points accumulated you can get 0.50 BGN back on your card account;
- the points are accumulated on a 6-month period;
- the minimum amount accumulated from purchases at retail outlets needed to get back the value of the cashback points is 2000 BGN for a 6-month period;
- if at the end of each six-month period you have accumulated over 2,000 cashback points, your account shall be credited with an amount corresponding to the accumulated points. For example: for 3565 BGN spent you shall get 17.83 BGN on your card account;
- cashback points do not transfer from one six-month period to another;
- the 6-month period begins from the date of issue of the credit card;
- in the event of blocking of the card for delayed payments you shall lose the cashback points accumulated by that moment and by the end of the remainder of the 6-month period you will have the opportunity to accumulate again the points;
- you can receive information on the cashback points accumulated in your monthly statements or at the branches of the Bank;
- customers with additional credit card shall accumulate their own cashback points and have to make their own turnover of 2,000 BGN, and the certified cashback points shall appear in the account of the main cardholder.
The service "Income to microaccount" from revolving credit card on portals like www.ePay.bg, www.eBg.bg and www.moneybookers.com, and all similar transactions for transfer of funds, and all gambling sites are not processed as a purchase of goods or services at a retail outlet and accordingly shall not accumulate any bonus points in the CashBack Program.
0800 11 011
free of charge only for subscribers for VIVACOM fixed services (via fixed telephones only)
+359 2 818 0006 and +359 2 818 0007
accessible outside Bulgaria
in case of lost or stolen
debit or credit card:
- (+ 359 2) 81 71 143
- (+ 359 2) 81 71 142
- (+ 359) 888 68 10 10
- 0800 12 012 (accessible 24 hours a day, in Bulgaria)
only for subscribers for VIVACOM fixed services (free of charge)