You can apply for Visa Debit debit card in one of the following manners:
- Visit a Fibank branch and fill in debit card issuance application. The only requirement is to present your identification document;
- Call 0 800 11 011, to make request for debit card issuance.
After your application is processed you will receive your Visa Debit debit card within 5 workdays at the bank branch you have chosen.
Renewal of Visa Debit debit card:
On the face of your card, you can see an embossed numerical indication showing its term of validity, using the following format: VALID 04/20 THRU
The first two digits indicate the month, and third and fourth digit indicate the year. Thus in the above example the card is valid until the end of April 2020.
After its term of validity has expired, it can be automatically renewed and available by the 20th day of the month of expiry of the old card at the bank branch where the Issuance Application was submitted.
If your card gets stolen or lost, if you forget your PIN or if any other reason necessitates the card reissuance, you will have to visit a Fibank branch and present an identity document. Fibank`s official will offer cooperation in resolving any matter on which you might need any assistance.
- General Terms and Conditions for opening and maintenance of bank accounts and provision of payment services 681.10 KB
- Glossary of the terms used in the General Terms and Conditions for opening and maintenance of bank accounts and provision of payment services of First Investment Bank AD 185.86 KB
- Level of Limits for Debit Cards 531.85 KB
- Debit Card Application Form 342.48 KB
- Additional Debit Card Application Form 342.48 KB
Tariff of Fees and Commissions (TARIFF) of First Investment Bank
0800 11 011
free of charge only for subscribers for VIVACOM fixed services (via fixed telephones only)
+359 2 818 0006 and +359 2 818 0007
accessible outside Bulgaria
in case of lost or stolen
debit or credit card:
- (+ 359 2) 81 71 143
- (+ 359 2) 81 71 142
- (+ 359) 888 68 10 10
- 0800 12 012 (accessible 24 hours a day, in Bulgaria)
only for subscribers for VIVACOM fixed services (free of charge)