Virtual Banking of Fibank Cyprus Branch (e-fibank Cyprus) is meant for clients of Fibank with bank accounts opened at Fibank’s branch in Cyprus. Once registered for e-fibank Cyprus, you can perform banking transactions and receive information about your bank accounts.
From any computer with an internet connection you can use the following operations in real time, 24/7:
Receive information (passive banking):
- account balance;
- exchange rates for clients of Fibank Cyprus Branch;
- other information.
Order transfers (active banking):
- Credit transfers:
- credit transfer to other Fibank branches;
- credit transfer to other banks;
- negotiating exchange rates.
- Transfers between bank accounts at Fibank Cyprus Branch:
- transfers between own accounts at the bank;
- transfers to other customers with bank accounts at Fibank Cyprus Branch;
- future-dated transfers;
- negotiating exchange rates.
How to register for Virtual banking of Fibank Cyprus branch?
In order to register for e-fibank Cyprus, you have to:
- have opened at least one bank account at Fibank Cyprus Branch;
- have a valid e-mail address;
- have bought a Token device;
- have finished the initial registration.
This service is meant for:
Private individuals and legal entities, registered as clients of Fibank Cyprus Branch.
The conditions that we offer:
|Registration for the service||Free of charge|
|Fees and commissions for transfers||According to Fibank’s Tariff Cyprus Branch
|Limits on transfers||
These are the maximal limits up to which you can operate with an account. The following limits are applicable only to individual clients. There are no limits applicable to corporate clients.
If you would like to operate at other limit levels, you may do so by submitting an Application for change at Fibank’s branch.
|Customer access and identification means||for information (passive banking) and for transfers (active banking) - Token device, Token device’s PINt and a single password generated by the Token device.|
Internet browser: MS Internet Explorer 6.0 (or later), Mozilla Firefox, Opera 9.6, Chrome 4.1 or Safari 4.1 (or later).
To get access to Virtual banking of Fibank Cyprus Branch you need:
- to have opened at least one bank account at Fibank Cyprus Branch;
- to fill out the Request for registration form and other required documents;
- to decide on the bank accounts that you want to use within Virtual banking of Fibank Cyprus Branch, as well as the type of banking – active or passive;
- to buy a Token device;
- to log in the Virtual banking of Fibank Cyprus Branch.
Important notice: When logging in for the first time, you need to use the PIN of your Token device, sent to your email address during your registration for the service. You can change the PIN at any time.
In order to ensure your safe and secure use of the Virtual Branch and Virtual Banking Cyprus Branch, please follow the security recommendations defined bellow:
- Security Measures 234.43 KB
- General Terms and Conditions for Opening and Keeping Bank Accounts at Fibank Cyprus Branch 176.03 KB
- Request for Registration 185.16 KB
- Appendix to Request for Registration 113.14 KB
- Power of attorney for a legal entity – front office, including level of access 1 in Virtual Banking 37.00 KB
Sample text of a power of attorney for registration, amendment and termination of a registration in the Virtual Banking
The conformation of the registration and the conclusion of the Contract may be done by a person authorized by The Titleholder (legal entity) with explicit certified by a validly appointed certifying officer power of attorney (apostilled in the event that the power of attorney is issued in a country other than Republic of Cyprus), drawn up in accordance with the requirements of the Bank.
Dear customers, we hereby inform you that:
Amendments have been made in Section II. "Bank accounts" and Section VII. "Virtual banking of Fibank Ltd. Cyprus Branch (e-fibank Cyprus)" of the Terms and Conditions (Tariff) of Fibank Ltd. Cyprus Branch which you can find out here.
- Tariff - Fibank Cyprus Branch 127.54 KB
For more information please dial:
+359 700 12 777
(24 hours a day)
+357 22 760 150