Save you precious time!
Take advantage of the service Utility payments by Fibank and pay remotely your bills for household expenses.
As Fibank customers you may choose between two options for payment of your utility bills:
What are the benefits offered by Utility payments service?
- time saved – you do not need to attend each month several service providers;
- easy control on your expenses;
- convenience – you may pay your obligations related to your home and/or office and the obligations of your relatives.
In order to register for the service you will have to:
- Visit a branch of Fibank at your choice;
- Fill in a form for the service subscription;
- Specify the subscriber numbers and the telephone numbers the bills for which you would like to be automatically paid through your card.
Amendment or cancellation of the registration:
Amendment or cancellation of a registration can be done at any branch of FIBank. If you would like to stop using the service you will have to inform the Bank and cancel your registration.
Fees and commissions for Automatic Payment of Utility Services with Maestro Debit Card
|annual service fee:||BGN 5 /regardless the number of utility bill registered for payment/|
|transfer fee:||BGN 0.15 /per payment/
|SMS fee*:||BGN 0.10 /per SMS/
|е-mail notification fee:||BGN 0.05 /per notification/
* If you have registered to receive SMS notifications, you choose the amount of advance payment you pay for SMS notification receiving – BGN 5, 10, 15 or 20. The advance amount is collected automatically from your card account upon the service subscription. When the amount falls down to 10% you will receive a free warning message from the system operator. You can request an automatic renewal of the advance payment and will not have to visit the Bank branches – it will be renewed from your card issued by First Investment Bank.
0800 11 011
free of charge only for subscribers for VIVACOM fixed services (via fixed telephones only)
+359 2 818 0006 and +359 2 818 0007
accessible outside Bulgaria