This credit, originally granted in the form of an overdraft, is just what you need if your intentions are:
- to expand and develop your business;
- to have additional resources at your disposal for meeting various current needs;
- to owe interest only on the utilized portion of the credit;
- to enjoy a longer credit term - up to 10 years;
- to enjoy a longer grace period - now up to 36 months;
- no repayment plan within the first three years;
- the option to withdraw the repaid part of the credit with no processing of the initial documentation and no costs on mortgages;
- longer working capital credit term – now up to 5 years;
- a fixed interest rate during the first three years of the credit’s term;
- lower commissions fees during the overdraft period;
- no fees due for early repayment of the credit after the expiration of the overdraft’s term.
NEW: from July 2015!
- super advantageous interest rates
|volume:||without limitation, depending on the needs of the business and the value of the collateral|
|interest:||started from 5.5% fixed annual interest rate*
|grace period:||an overdraft of up to 3 years
|repayment:||monthly installments after the expiration of the overdraft regime|
|approval:||within 5 working days after the submission of all necessary documents.|
The interest rate can be fixed for the period of the overdraft for credits secured by mortgages.
For the period of payment the calculated interest is (BIRce + margin) **.
**For the BIRce see Interest rate Bulletin of the interest charged by Fibank.
І. Application Procedure
In order Fibank to grant you a loan, the loan specialists of the Bank shall prepare an individual offer, tailored to the specific needs, the loan history and the principle of operation of your company.
It will be our pleasure to help you find the optimal solution for your business needs.
To place a loan request, you may choose to contact the loan specialists of the Bank in one of the following ways:
- For Sofia: phone.: (+359 2) 800 2915; (+359 2) 942 6601; (+359 2) 800 2876; (+359 2) 800 2027;
- For the country: ask for the loan specialists at the Bank branches in the country;
- Make an e-mail request at: email@example.com.
ІІ. Necessary documents:
- Loan application (using the template, provided by Fibank);
- Declaration of relatedness to other persons (using the template, provided by Fibank);
- Declaration of marital and property status (using the template, provided by Fibank);
- Financial statements;
- Certificate issued by SFA for the size of the areas, declared in the general application, eligible for financial support;
- Copy of the Borrower’s registration as an agricultural producer;
- Certificate issued by the Revenue authority denying or confirming the existence of obligations (under Article 87, paragraph 6 of the Tax and Social Insurance Procedure Code);
- Bank statement of current accounts;
- Certificate denying/confirming the existence of enforcement proceedings;
- Certificate denying/confirming the existence of insolvency proceedings;
- Other documents that may be requested at the discretion of the Bank.
Terms and Conditions (Tariff) of First Investment Bank
Coprorate Banking Department
(+ 359 2) 817 1111