Through the information service SMStatus & Email Notification you will be duly informed of your account balances and activities, interest and exchange rates, of your installments due and other useful information.
The service is intended for all customers of Fibank – individual and corporate who can use it after an initial registration.
What kind of information can you receive via the service SMStatus & Email Notification?
І. Information about bank transactions and activities:
For all types of transactions you can choose to receive messages about credit or debit activities or both, cash transactions, internal or intebank transfers, as well as to specify minimum amounts below which you would not like to be sent messages.
ІІ. Periodically infirmation:
You can periodically receive the following types of messages:
- About the available balance on the registered bank accounts :
- Daily – once at 9.30 a.m., 12.30 p.m. or 5.00 p.m.;
- Weekly – every Monday at 9.00 a.m.
- About the Fibank foreign exchange rates – daily at 9.00 a.m.;
- About the central exchange rates of the BNB – daily at 3.30 p.m.;
- Reminder messages for loan installments – every month 5 days before the maturity date the Bank sends a reminding SMS about the installment amount and its due date.
Five advantages of the service:
- Convenience - you can use the service for both your personal and corporate accounts;
- Simplified procedure - the usage of the service requires a one-time registration, which can be made at any branch of Fibank at your convenience;
- Flexibility - you can receive information about all the activities on your accounts or only about the credit/debit activities; you can also specify minimum amounts above which to receive SMS notifications or Email notification;
- Functionality - one and the same periodic information can be received by different employees of your company (you have the option to specify up to 3 different GSM numbers);
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week - you can be informed not depending on the Bank working hours.
It will be useful for you to know that:
It is possible that you do not receive a message if you are traveling to a country outside the European Union or the USA and you have chosen to use roaming services provided by some of the GSM operators given in the attached list.
You can register for the service SMStatus&Email Notification quickly and easily!
1. Visit the nearest branch of Fibank and fill in a Request for the service usage.
You will have to specify the international bank account numbers (IBANs) of the accounts for which you would require information and the conditions under which you would like to receive such information.
Enjoy banking with us!
Terms and Conditions (Tariff) of First Investment Bank
0800 11 011
free of charge only for subscribers for VIVACOM fixed services (via fixed telephones only)
+359 2 818 0006 and +359 2 818 0007
accessible outside Bulgaria