This service provides you with the opportunity to make periodic payments by submitting a single payment order, specifying the ordering and the beneficiary account, the transfer amount and payment details, the date on which the transfers should be executed at a monthly or a different time interval.
The advantages for you:
- You save time – each payment is executed without your presence being necessary at the Bank – you only need to fill in an initial payment order;
- Facilitation – you do not need to watch over your regular payments – the Bank will take care of that and will make the payments for you;
- Convenience – you could order your payments from the account on which you receive your salary - card or current account.
What purposes could you use the “Standing order” service for?
- When the ordering and the beneficiary parties are Fibank’s customers, you can make a Standing Order in local or foreign currency;
- When the beneficiary is another bank’s customer, the Standing Order can be in BGN;
- For payment of regular fees (education, subscription etc.);
- Social security payments on а monthly basis (fixed amount);
- Payment of rents and allowances;
- Payment of Loan and leasing installments;
- Payment of insurance premiums;
- Deferred tax payments, etc.
What do you need in order to take advantage of the service?
- To have a current account or a Maestro Debit card.
- To fill in an application form for a standing order and submit it at the nearest branch of the Bank.
- General Terms and Conditions for opening and maintenance of bankaccounts and provision of payment services 442.32 KB
Tariff of Fees and Commissions (TARIFF) of First Investment Bank
0800 11 011
free of charge only for subscribers for VIVACOM fixed services (via fixed telephones only)
+359 2 818 0006 and +359 2 818 0007
accessible outside Bulgaria