Discreet Elegance and Style with Visa and Mastercard Platinum Credit Cards from First Investment Bank
MasterCard and Visa Platinum credit cards are the symbol of high social status and professional achievements. As a special cardholder you will get not only a first class service and personal approach, but significant discounts and privileges wherever you are.
|VISA Platinum||MasterCard Platinum|
Visa Platinum and Mastercard Platinum promise you special attention and excellent opportunities for recreation and entertainment in Bulgaria and abroad.
MasterCard and Visa Platinum credit cards will always be there for you in every trip and will give you the comfort you deserve with additional benefits and privileges that they can offer:
Priority Pass program membership
Priority Pass is the largest international program that provides VIP access to over 900 airport lounges worldwide. Membership in Priority Pass program will take you in a peaceful and comfortable atmosphere of the VIP lounges, where you can spend the time until your flight in a pleasant and stylish atmosphere. There is no limit to your visits and the airline company you are traveling with or what tickets you have bought. Whenever you travel, you can take advantage of this opportunity. You do not need prior registration or reservation of the lounge. You just need to provide your Priority Pass card to the employee in the lounge. Information on the lounges and the opportunities that each of them offers, you can get at www.prioritypass.com.
Prices and method of payment
As clients of Fibank you will pay a preferential fee to visit the selected lounge:
Free Insurance of up to USD 25 000 for international travel
|Card||Fee for visit - cardholder||Fee for visit for companion
||Method of payment|
||28 EUR||28 EUR for each companion||by card, in cash|
|Mastercard||28 EUR||28 EUR for each companion||by card, in cash|
Free Insurance for international travel
On buying a package tour using your card, or on paying for a hotel stay, airline ticket, renting a car or using some other service related to travelling beyond Bulgaria's borders, you get free traveller's medical insurance of up to USD 50,000 for 16 types of insurance events. In the event of a claim, you need to dial the following phone numbers: +359 (2) 9267100, +359 (2) 9267402 or +359 (2) 9267402, which are at your disposal 24 hours a day.
Credit Card Parameters:
|Credit Card Types||
Visa Platinum, Мastercard Platinum
BGN, EUR, USD
In accordance with the Bulletin of Interest Rates
|Payment at a retail outlet through POS||16%*|
|Grace period without interest||
Up to 45 days
|Minimum repayment installment||3% of the credit limit used min. BGN 10.00|
It is determined by an individual creditworthiness assessment.
5 years with a possibility of automatic renewal
Annual Maintenance Fee
|Opportunity to issue an additional card||yes
Term for card issuance
Up to 3 workdays for the city of Sofia and up to 5 workdays for the rest of the country, upon confirmation given by a Fibank credit officer via the telephone.
|FiHealth Protect Insurance||opportunity to conclude FiHealth Protect Insurance, which is free of charge for the first year and is offered by FiHealth Insurance specifically for Fibank customers holding credit cards
|Travel Abroad Insurance by Generali||Free of charge|
* For new credit card contracts signed after 01 March 2015. Detailed information on interest rates conditions under credit card contracts concluded before this date can be found in the Fibank Interest Rate Bulletin
** At the discretion of the Bank, collateral may be required.
*** Detailed information can be found in the Fibank Tariff
And more information:
If you repay your entire obligation within the grace period, you will not be charged interest on the amounts paid or withdrawn in cash.
You have a variety of options for repaying your credit card obligations by:
- Deposits in cash Fibank office;
- Deposit in cash Fibank ATM;
- My Fibank online banking;
- your smart phone with My Fibank Mobile Application;
- transfer from another bank on the account of your credit card in Fibank;
- using the service Automatic repayment of obligations on the credit card of Fibank.
How to apply
You can apply for a credit card by Fibank in one of the following manners:
- by submitting оnline request;
- by My Fibank online banking;
- by My Fibank Mobile Application;
- by phone *bank (*2265);
- on site at Fibank office.
After processing your credit card request, up to 3 business days for Sofia and up to 5 business days for the country, you will receive your card at the Fibank office, which you have selected in advance.
First Investment Bank issues Mastercard and Visa credit cards FREE OF CHARGE.
You can apply for issuance of a credit card in one of the following ways:
- by visiting one of the Fibank branches and completing an application for issuance of a credit card. You shall be informed on the site about the approximate amount of the credit limit;
- by calling to one of the following phones *bank (*2265) or 0 800 11 011 and declaring your desire for issuance of a credit card;
Upon the approval of your application for credit card, within 3 working days for the city of Sofia and up to 5 working days for the country, you shall receive your card at the Fibank branch chosen by you in advance.
Renewal of revolving credit cards:
- renewal due to the expiry of the credit card’s term of validity:
The validity of the credit card* is 5 years and it is automatically renewed after the expiry of that period. You can receive your reissued credit card after the 20th day of the month in which it expires at the bank branch where you have filled the application for issuance.
* On the front side of your card, you can see the marked relief figures representing the validity term in the following format: VALID 04/20 THRU, where the first two digits indicate the month and the second two ones – the year. This means that in the sample the card is valid until the end of April 2020.
- reissuing the card due to theft, loss, forgotten PIN code or other reason:
If your card is stolen, lost, you forget your PIN code or any other reason requires its reissuance, you should visit a bank branch and provide an identity document. Reissuance of the card shall be charged in accordance with the Fibank’s Tariff.
- General Terms and Conditions of First Investment Bank AD for Issuance and Use of Revolving International Credit Cards with Chip MasterCard and Visa 177.50 KB
- Levels of Limits for Credit Card 21.62 KB
Tariff of Fees and Commissions (TARIFF) of First Investment Bank
Special offers for entertainment and travel, discounts for hotel stays, balneotherapy centres and resorts, shops, etc.
For the owners of platinum cards, updated every year and provided to the cardholders in the form of a brochure, VISA Platinum Club is provided to VISA Platinum cardholders, and to the holders of MasterCard Platinum - Premium MasterCard Collection.
The following offers are available for VISA Platinum cardholders:
- Grand Hotel Monte Carlo in Monaco;
- Hotel chain Renaissance in Asia Pacific;
- Hotel chain Marriott in Asia Pacific;
- Hotel chain Courtyard in Asia Pacific;
- Hotels from Sofitel chain;
- Hotel chain Ramada International throughout the world;
- Atlantis resort on Paradise Island (the Bahamas);
- Hawk’s Cay resort on Duck Key (Florida);
- hotel Lausanne Palace & SPA with an offer for a balneological stay;
- The Breakers resort in Florida;
- Offers for flights on private airplanes from TCS Expeditions;
- Offers for cruises on luxury yachts from Yachtstore;
- discounts at Duty Free Korea shops;
- offers for Robb Report magazine subscription – a magazine for the best things life can offer you.
The following offers are available for MasterCard Platinum cardholders:
- discounts for hotel chain Sofitel and free extra breakfast;
- offers for Executive Golf Club, providing access to more than 320 golf courses, private and half-private golf clubs in the United Kingdom, Europe, USA and in the whole world, including Gleneagles, The Belfry, St Andrews Old Course Hotel & Dukes Course, Paris International, Santa Clara, Valderrama etc.
Associated Membership in the International Airline Passengers Association (IAPA).
This membership gives the Associated member the right to use discounts at the hotels, for car rentals including preferential prices in Business Centres, as specified in the Reference Book and the Guide-Book, provided that he/she follows the reservation and/or check-up procedures stipulated in the Reference Book and the Guide-Book.
The Reference book covers more than 150 countries and more than 375 cities and provides information on more than 19 000 hotels. The associate member receives a set which includes an up to date IAPA Reference Book for hotel discounts, associated membership card – software on CD, 2 detachable luggage labels with ties, three key holders and a fax-application for a hotel reservation.
0800 11 011
free of charge only for subscribers for VIVACOM fixed services (via fixed telephones only)
+359 2 818 0006 and +359 2 818 0007
accessible outside Bulgaria
in case of lost or stolen
debit or credit card:
- (+ 359 2) 81 71 143
- (+ 359 2) 81 71 142
- (+ 359) 888 68 10 10
- 0800 12 012 (accessible 24 hours a day, in Bulgaria)
only for subscribers for VIVACOM fixed services (free of charge)