You no longer need to visit a bank office to take advantage of our attractive deposit offers.
We present to you "My deposit" - a deposit that you may open and manage from anywhere in the world, entirely Online.
Why you should open „My deposit"?
- you save time by opening and managing your deposit online, without visiting an office of the Bank;
- you take advantage of an attractive interest rate;
- you manage your funds easily and comfortably with "My Fibank" electronic banking.
What is our proposal?
- term deposit for 6 or 12 months;
- currency in BGN or EUR;
- attractive interest rate for the whole term of the deposit;
- minimum amount - BGN 500 / EUR 250;
- automatic renewal on a maturity date;
- no opening fee, maintenance fee and closing fee of the deposit account.
For deposit amount au to BGN 19 999.99 / EUR 9 999.99
For deposit amount over BGN 20 000 / EUR 10 000
- "My deposit" is only credited by incoming interbank transfers received from the depositor's personal accounts with other bank institutions in Bulgaria or EU Member States.
- Additional depositing of funds on the deposit is possible, but funds received after the first 5 calendar days from the date of signing the deposit agreement are accrued at the annual interest rate according to the Interest Rate Bulletin, currently 0.01%.
- Withdrawing funds from the deposit before maturity date leads to a breach of deposit conditions.
- The holder may not give a notice if he/she wishes to dispose of funds from the deposit prior to the agreed maturity date of the contract, including its early termination. When withdrawing cash from the deposit above a certain amount specified in the Fibank's Tariff, the holder should give an advance notice to the Bank to perform the operation within the time limits specified in the Tariff, otherwise the holder will pay an additional fee.
- The BDIF (Bank Deposit Guarantee Fund) guarantees full payment of the amounts of one person in one bank, irrespective of their number and amount up to BGN 196 000, including accrued interest until the date of issuance of the act under Article 20, paragraph 1 of the LBDG (Law on Bank Deposit Guarantee). The deposit funds are guaranteed by the BDIF, established and operating in the Republic of Bulgaria, according to the order, up to the amount and under the conditions provided by the LBDG.
- Fees and commissions - according to the Fibank Tariff.
Additionally you can:
- get a "Cash +" credit against the deposit under attractive conditions and an accelerated procedure at an office of the Bank;
- request entirely online or at an office of the Bank revolving credit card with a chip;
- when using credit facilities, the deposit automatically raises your credit rating.
"My deposit" is intended for adult individuals, new or current Fibank clients at the time of filing the request for opening. The online Fibank platform allows you to remotely open and manage your deposit account without having to visit a bank office.
"My deposit" is opened through "My Fibank" electronic banking system:
- If you are not a client of the Bank and "My Fibank" electronic banking, you can simultaneously request to open "My deposit" and to register with "My Fibank".
- If you are a client of the Bank, but you do not have a registration in "My Fibank" electronic banking, you can register by using a debit or credit card from Fibank issued in your name, then open "My Deposit" or submit simultaneously a request to open "My Deposit" and to register with "My Fibank".
- If you are a current client of the Bank with registration for active banking in "My Fibank", you may open "My Deposit" after logging in the portal of "My Fibank" by using your personal username and password.
1. Who can open "My deposit" electronic deposit?
"My deposit" may be opened by any adult individual who has a bank account held in their name with a credit institution in the Republic of Bulgaria or another member state of the European Union.
"My deposit" is not allowed to be opened in the benefit of a third party or by a proxy.
"My deposit" is not opened as a joint deposit. "My deposit" holder may be only one individual.
2. How can I transfer the funds on the deposit?
"My deposit" funds can be transferred by a bank transfer from a bank account held in the name of the client in another credit institution in the Republic of Bulgaria or in a member state of the European Union.
3. Can I open a deposit, if I am not a Fibank client?
Yes, you may open "My Deposit" when providing the required information and the documents through "My Fibank" module.
4. Can I open "My deposit", if I am a Fibank client?
Yes, every client of the Bank can open in their name "My Deposit." It is a deposit condition that the deposit account is to be credited by a bank transfer from a bank account held in the name of the client in another credit institution in the Republic of Bulgaria or in a member state of the European Union.
If you already have a registration in "My Fibank", you can open "My Deposit" after logging in the system, and then you should select "Opening" from the "Deposits" menu.
If you are a client of the Bank but you do not have a registration in "My Fibank", you can register by using a debit or credit card issued by the Bank in your name or request to open "My deposit" through "My Fibank" module available through the website of the Bank www.fibank.bg, in the section "Individuals" / "Savings products" / "My deposit" electronic deposit.
5. What is a referent bank account?
It is a payment bank account held in the name of the client at another credit institution in the Republic of Bulgaria or another member state of the European Union from/to which funds are transferred to/from the Deposit account.
6. How many deposits can I open in my name?
There is no limitation to the number of deposits opened in your name.
Clients who already have opened "My deposit" can also open other deposits of this type through the "My Fibank" system.
7. What happens to the deposit if funds have not been transferred within the specified timeframe?
If no funds have been received within the first 5 calendar days after the receipt of the Bank's confirmation of acceptance of your request for opening, the deposit is automatically closed by the Bank.
8. Can I deposit additional funds to the deposit?
The receipt of the funds on this type of deposit should be made within the first 5 calendar days from the date of the contract. After this date, if you transfer funds on your deposit, they will be accrued according to the Interest Rate Bulletin, presently 0.01%.
9. What happens if the funds on the deposit are below the minimum available amount?
If the amount of the deposit is less than BGN 500.00 / EUR 250.00, the funds are accrued according to the Interest Rate Bulletin, presently 0.01%.
10. What happens if the first transfer on the deposit account is not from the referent bank account or is it from an account held by an individual other than the account holder?
In such cases, the Bank shall return ex officio the amount to the account from which it has been received, and the the costs of the transfer shall be borne by the client and deducted from the amount of the transfer. The account is closed.
11. How will I get my deposit contract?
The contract is made available to you on a durable medium through your access to "My Fibank". If you want a certified copy of the contract, you will be able to receive it at any of the Bank's offices.
12. What else can I do in "My Fibank"?
Once you are registered, you will be able to open "My Deposit" and make payments of your utility expense. If you want full access, including active banking with transfers to other Fibank counterparties or other bank accounts, you have to request this by visiting an office of the Bank and purchasing/registering a Token Device or an Electronic Signature.
13. Can I withdraw funds from "My Deposit" before maturity date?
Yes, you can withdraw all and part of the deposit amount according to the level of access to "My Fibank" and/or at a cash desk at an office of the Bank. If you withdraw the entire balance, the deposit shall be terminated and closed down. If you withdraw a portion of the amount, the deposit shall be terminated and the remainder will be automatically renewed for a new period with the applicable interest rate for that product, according to the Bank's Interest Rate Bulletin.
14. Can I terminate "My deposit" early?
Yes, you can terminate your deposit at any time:
- if you have active banking in "My Fibank", you can dispose of funds at a cash desk or by bank transfer.
- if you have passive access to "My Fibank" received with the opening of the deposit, you can dispose of the funds at a cash desk or by transferring it back to the referent account that you have indicated upon opening the deposit.
15. What shall be the consequences, if I terminate early my deposit before my maturity date?
Upon early termination of the contract, the Bank does not owe you the interest specified in the contract.
16. How can I close my deposit?
You can close your deposit entirely online through "My Fibank" system, depending on the registered access level or after visiting a Bank's office.
17. What happens to my deposit on a maturity date?
If you do not dispose of your funds on a maturity date, the deposit shall be automatically renewed for a new period, with the interest rate applicable to the particular product, according to the Fibank Interest Rate Bulletin (hyperlink to the Interest Rate Bulletin).
18. Does the period for transferring funds to the deposit remain the same after the renewal of the deposit?
Yes, on renewal you have five calendar days to deposit funds on the deposit.
19. Does the minimum required amount available remain the same?
Yes, upon renewal, as well as when the deposit account is initially opened, a minimum balance is required in the account by the fifth calendar day. If the amount on the deposit account is below the minimum balance, the interest rate accrual shall be in accordance with the Interest Rate Bulletin.
кратък номер за достъп от стационарни и мобилни телефони
0800 11 011 достъпен и безплатен само за абонати на VIVACOM на фиксирани услуги (само от стационарни телефони)
+359 2 818 0006 или +359 2 818 0007 за избиране от чужбина