The current account of First Investment Bank provides you with various opportunities to effect the payments of your company and at the same time to receive up-to-date and timely information.
You have the opportunity to:
- Open an account to your company in the currency preferred by you – Bulgarian Leva, Euros, US dollars, Swiss Francs or British Pounds;
- Use the funds on your account at all branches of the Bank;
- Make cash and cashless payments, receive and order funds transfer in national and foreign currency;
- Receive up-to-date information via the service SMStatus;
- Use the Virtual Banking Branch of the Bank;
- Receive statements with current information about the balance and the activities on your account at an office of the Bank chosen by you.
You can open a current account with First Investment Bank by visiting a branch of the Bank which is the most convenient for you.
You will have to present the following documents:
- Court decision for the entry of the company in the Commercial Register;
- Certificate of current status issued not earlier than 3 (three) months ago;
- Certificate of BULSTAT registration;
Note: A document issued by the Registry Agency to companies which have been re-registered substitutes the following documents:
- Court registration;
- Certificate of current status.
- A document empowering the person who has the right to operate with the bank account;
For example: Basic instrument (company contract or statutes), or a decision of the Board of Directors/ the Management Board/the Supervisory Board;
- Power of attorney – if the legal entity is represented by a proxy, the power of attorney should be notarily certified and it should explicitly indicate that the proxy has the right to represent the company before the Bank;
- "Bank Account Opening Application Form" – a form of the Bank;
- Specimen of the signatures of the persons entitled to manage the funds on the account – to be filled in at the Bank office.
Terms and Conditions (Tariff) of First Investment Bank
0800 11 011
free of charge only for subscribers for VIVACOM fixed services (via fixed telephones only)
+359 2 818 0006 and +359 2 818 0007
accessible outside Bulgaria