|Mastercard PayPass||Visa payWave Classic|
What are the contactless credit cards?
They improve the possibilities of the traditional card products with the opportunities for making fast and secure contactless payments. With your MasterCard PayPass and Visa payWave you can pay with one touch of the card to the suitable POS terminal.
They are especially suitable when:
- you are in a hurry and make small amount purchases;
- you want to have the exact amount to be paid, without looking for coins or waiting for the change;
- you want to control your everyday payments that you normally do in cash and to control much easier and accurate your personal finances.
How do I pay with Mastercard PayPass and Visa payWave?
Mastercard PayPass and Visa payWave Classic do not change the way you make payments in retail outlets and online, and withdraw money from ATM device. Thanks to the new technology you can now pay without inserting the card into the POS terminal. If it is marked with the logo PayPass or payWave, you only need to place the card close enough to the device. If you hear the long beep signal, the payment taking only few seconds is successfully done.
When the amount of your purchase is minimal, the payment will be made in a second without entering a PIN code. If you have registered for the service "SMS notifications for card payments" you may not receive SMS notifications for such transactions as they can be effected without connecting to the bank card center. Any contactless payment of a larger amount shall also be effected very quickly, but you need to enter a PIN code. If you have registered for "SMS notifications" you will receive a message for all such transactions.
How do I feel safe with Mastercard PayPass and Visa payWave Classic?
In order to feel safe and secure with your Mastercard PayPass or Visa payWave Classic, we recommend you to:
- place carefully the card near the reading device;
- at the moment of payment the card should remain solely in your hands, it is not necessary to give the card to the sale assistant;
- check the amount on the receipt by the POS terminal.
Where can I pay with Mastercard PayPass and Visa payWave Classic?
Using your Mastercard PayPass and Visa payWave Classic you can pay anywhere in Bulgaria and abroad, as before. Contactless payments are possible at POS terminals marked with the logo PayPass and payWave. You can usually find such POS terminals in cafes, fast food restaurants, gas stations, pharmacies and shops. See the full list of sites in Bulgaria where you can enjoy the convenience of contactless payments.
Parameters of Mastercard PayPass and Visa payWave Classic Credit Cards:
BGN, EUR, USD
In accordance with the Bulletin of Interest Rates
Up to 45 calendar days
Maximum amount up to 50 000 BGN or their Euro or USD equivalent, determined on the basis of the individual’s solvency evaluation
5 years with a possibility of automatic renewal
Annual Maintenance Charge
In accordance with the Bank's Tariff
Term for card issuance
Up to 3 workdays for the city of Sofia and up to 5 workdays for the rest of the country, upon confirmation given by a Fibank credit officer via the telephone.
You can apply for issuance of a credit card by Fibank using one of the following ways:
- by submitting online application;
- by a single phone call at number *bank (*2265) and our officer will assist you with completing the application;
- on the spot at branch of Fibank.
After processing your application for a credit card within 3 working days for Sofia and 5 working days for the country, you will receive your card at the branch of Fibank you have chosen.
Renewal of revolving credit cards:
- renewal due to the expiry of the validity of the credit card:
The validity of the credit card* is 5 years and it shall be renewed automatically after this period. You can get your credit card reissued after the 20th day of the month of expiry at the bank branch where you originally filled the application for issuance.
* On the front side of your card, you can see embossed numbers indicating the validity of the card in the following format: VALID 04/20 THRU, where the first two numbers indicate the month, the second two - the year. This means that in the example shown the card is valid until the end of April 2020.
- reissue of a card due to theft, loss, forgotten PIN code or other reasons:
If your card is stolen or lost, if you forget your PIN code or any other reason necessitates the reissue of the card, you need to visit a bank branch and present an identification document. Reissue of a card is charged at the Tariff of Fibank.
Terms and Conditions (Tariff) of First Investment Bank
As a holder of MasterCard YES and MasterCard PayPass credit cards, or Maestro PayPass debit card, you automatically participate in the loyalty program YES http://yes.fibank.bg.
The program includes a wide partner network of retailers throughout the country.
Each time you pay with your card at the retail outlets participating in the program, you automatically earn bonus points. You can use your accumulated bonus points at the next payment in any other site in the partner network.
In the Cashback Program automatically participate all holders of revolving credit card by Fibank
We would like to inform you that as of 19.09.2015, the accumulated bonus points from the Cashback Program (including the points accrued to date) will be calculated as follows: 0.50 BGN for every 100 points accumulated cashback points.
- when making payments by your credit card at a retail outlet in Bulgaria or abroad, you will receive one cashback point for 1 BGN spent;
- for each 100 cashback points accumulated you can get 0.50 BGN back on your card account;
- the points are accumulated on a 6-month period;
- the minimum amount accumulated from purchases at retail outlets needed to get back the value of the cashback points is 2000 BGN for a 6-month period;
- if at the end of each six-month period you have accumulated over 2,000 cashback points, your account shall be credited with an amount corresponding to the accumulated points. For example: for 3565 BGN spent you shall get 17.83 BGN on your card account;
- cashback points do not transfer from one six-month period to another;
- the 6-month period begins from the date of issue of the credit card;
- in the event of blocking of the card for delayed payments you shall lose the cashback points accumulated by that moment and by the end of the remainder of the 6-month period you will have the opportunity to accumulate again the points;
- you can receive information on the cashback points accumulated in your monthly statements or at the branches of the Bank;
- customers with additional credit card shall accumulate their own cashback points and have to make their own turnover of 2,000 BGN, and the certified cashback points shall appear in the account of the main cardholder.
The service "Income to microaccount" from revolving credit card on portals like www.ePay.bg, www.eBg.bg and www.moneybookers.com, and all similar transactions for transfer of funds, and all gambling sites are not processed as a purchase of goods or services at a retail outlet and accordingly shall not accumulate any bonus points in the CashBack Program.
0800 11 011
free of charge only for subscribers for VIVACOM fixed services (via fixed telephones only)
+359 2 818 0006 and +359 2 818 0007
accessible outside Bulgaria
in case of lost or stolen
debit or credit card:
- (+ 359 2) 81 71 143
- (+ 359 2) 81 71 142
- (+ 359) 888 68 10 10
- 0800 12 012 (accessible 24 hours a day, in Bulgaria)
only for subscribers for VIVACOM fixed services (free of charge)