Unlock Your Opportunities
The Consumer Loan is a quick, easy, and accessible way to acquire the funds you need for:
- Housing Equipment Purchase;
- Housing or Car Repairs;
- Housing Appliance Purchase;
- Payment of Education Fees;
- Holiday Trips;
- Medical Treatment;
- Current Household Debts;
- Family Events;
- Or because you need money for unexpected payments.
The Consumer Loan from Fibank offers:
- High loan amount - up to BGN 80 000 or their EUR equivalent;
- Repayment term - up to 10 years;
- No warrantor;
- Repayment in equal monthly instalment;
- Without loan prepayment fee;
|Amount||Up to 80 000 BGN or their EUR equivalent|
The annual interest rate is determined by the client solvency and credit history and is determent by SBIR - Savings Based Interest Rate plus points.
|APRC (Annual Percentage Rate of Charge)
The monthly installment for the above parameters of the fully utilized loan (100% drawdown) is BGN 213.42. The total repayment amount for the loan is BGN 18 771.11.
APRC includes the fee.
The loan is granted as a lump-sum
|Application fee via online||
Free of charge
|Prepayment Fee||Free of charge|
You can apply for a Consumer Loan from Fibank AD in case you are:
- А legally capable natural person with Bulgarian citizenship;
- Work under a labour contract, or one of equal nature, for an indefinite term, or under a management and control contract; or practice a liberal profession;
If you meet the above requirements and would like to apply for a Consumer Loan, you have to:
- Visit a Fibank branch which is convenient for you to complete a “Loan Application Form” and attach the documents indicated in the form and those additionally requested by the loan inspector;
- Pay the Application Fee when submitting your application and the attached documents;
- If your application is approved, a Loan Contract is signed and the loan amount is transferred as a lump-sum within the term specified in the Loan Contract.
If you would like to apply for a Consumer Loan from Fibank AD you have to provide the following documents:
- A "Loan Application Form";
- A copy of the identity card of the loan applicant / warrantor;
- A certificate for net income during the last six months of the loan applicant /the warrantor (it is not required in case that the borrower receives salary on an account with the bank);
- Documental proof of the property status (advisable);
- Copies of loan contracts, overdrafts, leasing contracts, warrants, etc. concluded by the loan applicant / warrantor, as well as the actual status of the debt as of the moment.
- Other documents at the Bank’s discretion.
- Related party declaration 494.09 KB
Tariff of Fees and Commissions (TARIFF) of First Investment Bank
0800 11 011
free of charge only for subscribers for VIVACOM fixed services (via fixed telephones only)
+359 2 818 0006 and +359 2 818 0007
accessible outside Bulgaria