The Child Savings Account - the right present for your children, grandchildren and relatives:
- You can open it in BGN, EUR, USD or GBP;
- There is no minimum required amount for account opening
- Interest rate - 0.40% annually for all currencies;
- Bonus - the interest rate increases by 0.20% for each consecutive calendar year;
- There is no account opening charge and no maintenance fee;
- You can withdraw and deposit amounts with no limitation.
- The account holder must be under the age of 18;
- The account opener must be a major, not necessarily a relative of the account holder;
- Subsequently any person other than the accountholder may deposit amounts in the account;
- interest is paid once a year - on December 31st or upon the savings account closure;
- Cash withdrawals from the deposit account can be made:
- when the account holder is a minor (under the age of 14) - by his/her legal guardians with the permission of the district court;
- when the account holder is underage (between the age of 14 and 18) - by the accountholder provided one of his/her parents has given written approval and the district court has sanctioned it;
- by the account holder when he/she has either reached the age of 18 or is 16 and is married.
- Fees and commissions - in accordance with the Tariff of Fibank;
- Deposit Insurance Fund ensures the full repayment of the funds of one person in one bank, regardless of their number and amount up to 196,000 BGN, as this amount includes the interest rate accrued to the date of issuance of the act pursuant to Art. 20, paragraph 1 of the Law on Bank Deposit Guarantee. The deposit funds are guaranteed by the Deposit Insurance Fund, established and functioning in Bulgaria according to the procedure up to the amount and under the conditions laid down in the on Bank Deposit Guarantee;
- The Account holder shall not be obliged to send an advance notice in case he/she wishes to dispose of funds from the deposit before the maturity date agreed under the contract, including its early termination. However, upon withdrawal of funds from the deposit exceeding an amount specified in the Tariff, the Account holder shall notify the Bank in advance of his/her intention to effect this transaction within the terms specified in the Tariff, otherwise, the Account holder shall owe an additional fee;
- Opening and maintenance of the deposit at any branch of the bank.
You can quickly and easily open a savings account at any Fibank branch.
You will need to:
- Present your identity card;
- Present Birth Certificate;
- Fill in an Account Opening Application Form;
- Sign a Bank Account Contract;
- Receive a Child Passbook;
Deposits and Savings
accessible via mobile and fixed telephones
0800 11 011
free of charge only for subscribers for VIVACOM fixed services (via fixed telephones only)
+359 2 818 0006 and +359 2 818 0007
accessible outside Bulgaria
Guarantee of bank deposits
Promotional Term Deposits
See more information about the current promotions.