The “Cash+” Loan is a consumer loan collateralized by a pledge on funds deposited at Fibank AD
This credit involves:
- Fast approval – within two days of the submission of the required documentation to the Bank;
- Repayment in equal monthly instalments / monthly instalments / overdraft;
- No prepayment fee.
For collateralization of the credit the borrower signs a contract to pledge cash funds, blocked in a bank account with Fibank AD, as follows:
|Interest Rate||the annual interest rate on the loan is equal to the interest rate of the pledged funds plus 2 percentage points|
|Application fee||BGN 30
|Grant fee||Free of charge
|Prepayment fee||Free of charge|
You can apply for a “Cash+” Loan if you are:
- А legally capable natural person.
If you meet the above requirement and would like to apply for a Loan “Cash+” loan, you have to:
- Visit a Fibank branch which is convenient for you to complete a “Loan Application Form” and complete the documents indicated in the form, and those additionally requested by the loan inspector;
- Pay the application fee when submitting your application and the attached documents;
- If your application is approved, a Loan Contract and Contract for a pledge on funds is signed and the loan amount is ternsferred as a lump-sum within the term specified in the Loan Contract.
You can apply for a “Cash+” loan under a simplified application procedure with minimum required documentation:
- A “Loan Application Form” ;
- Copy of the identity card of the loan applicant.
- Related party declaration 494.09 KB
Tariff of Fees and Commissions (TARIFF) of First Investment Bank
0800 11 011
free of charge only for subscribers for VIVACOM fixed services (via fixed telephones only)
+359 2 818 0006 and +359 2 818 0007
accessible outside Bulgaria