|First 12-month period||0.25%||0.25%|
|Second 12-month period||0.35%||0.35%|
|Third 12-month period||0.45%||0.45%|
|Fourth 12-month period||0.45%||0.45%|
|Fifth 12-month period||0.45%||0.45%|
Why to open a Term Deposit 60 Months?
- you will not lose your interest in the event of early termination of the deposit*;
- growing profitability for each subsequent year of the deposit term;
- you are able to deposit money without limitation.
- the deposit may be opened by natural persons and legal entities;
- currency: BGN or EUR;
- term - 60 months;
- minimum amount needed to open the deposit - BGN 500 / EUR 250;
- interest may be transferred after each 12-month period into another account of yours with the bank;
- automatic renewal of the deposit for a new term of 60 months with interest rate according to the Interest Rate Bulletin effective at the date of renewal.
* In the event of early termination of the deposit, the full interest for each completed 12-month period is preserved. For the days of the new period which has just begun half of the agreed interest will be paid to you.
- Fees and commissions - in accordance with the Tariff of Fibank;
- Deposit Insurance Fund ensures the full repayment of the funds of one person in one bank, regardless of their number and amount up to 196,000 BGN, as this amount includes the interest rate accrued to the date of issuance of the act pursuant to Art. 20, paragraph 1 of the Law on Bank Deposit Guarantee. The deposit funds are guaranteed by the Deposit Insurance Fund, established and functioning in Bulgaria according to the procedure up to the amount and under the conditions laid down in the on Bank Deposit Guarantee;
- The Account holder shall not be obliged to send an advance notice in case he/she wishes to dispose of funds from the deposit before the maturity date agreed under the contract, including its early termination. However, upon withdrawal of funds from the deposit exceeding an amount specified in the Tariff, the Account holder shall notify the Bank in advance of his/her intention to effect this transaction within the terms specified in the Tariff, otherwise, the Account holder shall owe an additional fee;
- Opening and maintenance of the deposit at any branch of the bank.
You can open deposit in Fibank at each branch of the bank.
It is necessary to:
- present you identity card;
- deposit funds on the deposit;
- sign a Contract for opening deposit at Fibank.