You have a revolving credit card with chip issued by First Investment Bank?
You will no longer need to worry about the deadline for your liabilities repayment every month!
With the service “Automatic Repayment of Liabilities on Credit Cards” you have the opportunity to:
- Submit a single payment order and thus automatically makes your minimal repayment installment or your entire liability given in your card account statement without visiting a branch of the Bank.
- The amount of the minimal repayment installment or of the entire liability will be automatically transferred from a different account with Fibank which may be yours or another person’s (your friend’s or relative’s, with his/her consent).
The Benefits for you:
- Quick procedure – it will be sufficient to fill in and submit a single payment order, after which every payment will be executed without being necessary for you to visit the bank;
- Facilitation – you will not need to worry about repaying your liabilities – the Bank will take care of this for you;
- Convenience – you can have the amounts transferred form the account on which you receive your salary – current or card – or from a different account of yours with Fibank. Your liabilities can be repaid by another person who has an account with Fibank. At the same time you can pay the liabilities of another holder of a revolving credit card with chip;
- Flexibility – if you would like to deposit an amount exceeding the minimal installment for the statement period, you can do it at any branch of the Bank, at a time that is convenient for you, without being worried about the deadline.
In order to take advantage of the service you will need:
- A current account or a Maestro Debit Card with FIBank;
- To fill in and submit a form, signed by you at the nearest branch of First Investments Bank.
- Registration for the service usage: BGN 1;
- For each payment from a current account: BGN 0.20 (VAT included);
- For each payment through a debit card: BGN 0.15 (VAT included).
0800 11 011
free of charge only for subscribers for VIVACOM fixed services (via fixed telephones only)
+359 2 818 0006 and +359 2 818 0007
accessible outside Bulgaria