Allow to your relatives to benefit from the advantages offered by Fibank credit card
As a holder of Fibank Visa or MasterCard credit card you may issue additional credit cards to your relatives or close friends over 18 years to your already existing card account at Fibank. With the additional credit cards you shall guarantee the opportunity to shop freely at different places at the same time by using one limit – that of your main credit card.
Why issue additional credit card to persons selected by you?
- Lower costs – the additional credit cards have lower annual maintenance fee compared to the main credit card;
- You control and manage more effectively your personal finance;
- Convenience – by granting access to the already authorized credit limit to persons chosen by you, you and your friends benefit from additional funds and may use one credit limit for payments effected at different locations;
- Optimization of payments – you pay only one general minimum repayment installment for all cards issued at the account instead of for each card separately;
- Easy and convenient track of all costs - you receive one general statement for all cards – the main and the additional ones;
- Safety – you are always informed about the payments made with the additional credit card by subscribing for sending card authorizations via e-mail through the information service My Fibank.
- Full value means of payment – the additional credit cards benefit from all the advantages as the main credit card such as Fibank Bonus Program for revolving credit cards, participation in promotions, etc.
Parameters of additional credit cards:
|Type of the additional credit card||Visa or МasterCard credit card of your choice, Mastercard Yes PayPass exluded
|Number of additional credit cards to the main card||No limitation|
||The same currency as the main card account|
|Interest rate terms
||The same as the main card|
|Grace period||The same as the main card|
|Credit limit||All additional credit cards use one general credit limit – the credit limit of the main credit card. You may impose limitation on the additional credit card by changing the withdraw and payment limits|
|Term of validity||5 years with a possibility of automatic renewal|
|Issuance fee||free of charge
|Annual maintenance fee||According to the Fibank’s Tariff|
Fibank issues FREE OF CHARGE additional Mastercard and Visa with chip credit cards.
You may apply for additional credit card issuance by visiting one of the Fibank’s branches and fill in on the spot "Additional Credit Card with Chip Issuance Application”.
Important! The additional credit card shall be received at the Fibank’s branch chosen in advance personally by the person in whose name it is issued.
If the additional credit card is stolen, lost or any other reason requires its reissuance, it is necessary the card account holder to visit the bank’s branch and to fill in the necessary documents.
Bank officers shall assist for solving any problem.
Tariff of Fees and Commissions (TARIFF) of First Investment Bank
In the Cashback Program automatically participate all holders of revolving credit card by Fibank
We would like to inform you that as of 19.09.2015, the accumulated bonus points from the Cashback Program (including the points accrued to date) will be calculated as follows: 0.50 BGN for every 100 points accumulated cashback points.
- when making payments by your credit card at a retail outlet in Bulgaria or abroad, you will receive one cashback point for 1 BGN spent;
- for each 100 cashback points accumulated you can get 0.50 BGN back on your card account;
- the points are accumulated on a 6-month period;
- the minimum amount accumulated from purchases at retail outlets needed to get back the value of the cashback points is 2000 BGN for a 6-month period;
- if at the end of each six-month period you have accumulated over 2,000 cashback points, your account shall be credited with an amount corresponding to the accumulated points. For example: for 3565 BGN spent you shall get 17.83 BGN on your card account;
- cashback points do not transfer from one six-month period to another;
- the 6-month period begins from the date of issue of the credit card;
- in the event of blocking of the card for delayed payments you shall lose the cashback points accumulated by that moment and by the end of the remainder of the 6-month period you will have the opportunity to accumulate again the points;
- you can receive information on the cashback points accumulated in your monthly statements or at the branches of the Bank;
- customers with additional credit card shall accumulate their own cashback points and have to make their own turnover of 2,000 BGN, and the certified cashback points shall appear in the account of the main cardholder.
The service "Income to microaccount" from revolving credit card on portals like www.ePay.bg, www.eBg.bg and www.moneybookers.com, and all similar transactions for transfer of funds, and all gambling sites are not processed as a purchase of goods or services at a retail outlet and accordingly shall not accumulate any bonus points in the CashBack Program.
0800 11 011
free of charge only for subscribers for VIVACOM fixed services (via fixed telephones only)
+359 2 818 0006 and +359 2 818 0007
accessible outside Bulgaria
in case of lost or stolen
debit or credit card:
- (+ 359 2) 81 71 143
- (+ 359 2) 81 71 142
- (+ 359) 888 68 10 10
- 0800 12 012 (accessible 24 hours a day, in Bulgaria)
only for subscribers for VIVACOM fixed services (free of charge)