Safer payments on the Internet!
3D Card Security is a new service that Fibank offers to its customers with debit and credit cards for greater security in online payments. By using this service, in addition to the standard data required by retailers when making payments on the Internet: card number and validity term, name of card holder and CVV (CVC) code, you need to enter your own 3D password which is a combination of letters and numbers.
3D Card Security service offers you to join the programs providing additional safety for Internet payments - Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode – of the two international card operators Visa and MasterCard, which you may choose depending on the type of the debit or credit card issued by Fibank which you hold.
Which cards can use 3D Card Security service?
- Verified by Visa can be used by the holders of Visa Electron debit cards and Visa credit cards issued by Fibank;
- MasterCard SecureCode can be used by the holders of Maestro and Maestro PayPass debit cards and MasterCard credit cards issued by Fibank.
How does 3D Card Security works?
Using 3D Card Security service shall not change the way you used to do your shopping so far. This only makes your purchases via the Internet more secure when paying at retailers registered with the programs Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode.
For safer payments you can do the following:
1. First you need to register in the system My Fibank for using 3D Card Security service
2. Then you may do your Internet shopping by:
- visiting your favorite site for online shopping. If the site supports payments to be made in additional security, you will see the logos of the respective card organization Verified by Visa or MasterCard SecureCode:
- enter your details;
- enter you 3D password;
- press the Submit button.
You may do your registration for 3D Card Security service in the system My Fibank.
For already registered clients of the system My Fibank – you may follow these easy steps:
- when entering the system you will see a window with information on 3D Card Security service, you should click on the window in order to proceed to Step 2 or go to the Settings menu;
- then you need to select the security program of the respective card operator depending on the type of you card - for Visa cardholders - Verified by Visa, and for MasterCard cardholders - MasterCard SecureCode;
- for the registration you will need an additional identification with a debit/credit card – you are required to enter the details of any of your cards issued by Fibank which will be charged a single fee for the service registration amounting to BGN 0.10;
- finally, you choose which of your cards you would like to register by following the instructions of the system.
For clients who do not have registration in the system My Fibank:
- make a single registration for the system My Fibank;
- after completing the registration, follow the steps applicable to registered customers.
Tariff of Fees and Commissions (TARIFF) of First Investment Bank
For more information please dial:
0700 12 777
(24 hours a day)
Calls to national number 0700 12777 are charged according to the rates determined by your operator for calls to 0700 phone numbers of Vivacom.
For subscribers of Vivacom call to this number will be charged as a call to a landline number in network of Vivacom.