You can now apply for issuance of different types of debit cards to one account at Fibank
With the new service you have the possibility to hold any debit card issued by Fibank and all cards are serviced by one account at the bank.
Advantages for you:
- Cost optimization – you pay only one fee „Administration of card account” irrespectively of the number of cards issued to the account;
- Easy control – you receive and administer only one statement for movement status on the account servicing all debit cards instead of separate statements for each card;
- You get many additional possibilities – the use of different debit cards offers you the convenience of taking full advantage of the characteristics of each separate card. VISA Electron offers you the advantage of making online payments, using Maestro you may automatically pay your utility services expenses, V PAY offers you the highest technology safety “CHIP – PIN” and Maestro PayPass offers you a possibility to make contactless transaction.
Each issued Maestro, Maestro PayPass, VISA Electron or V PAY card can be:
- main – the account holder and the cardholder are one and the same person;
- additional – when the account holder issues a card to another person over 14 years holding own ID card.
Remark: To each account may be issued only main, only additional or both main and additional debit cards.
|Number of issued cards to one account
|Account currency||BGN, EUR, USD, CHF or GBP|
|Term of validity||3 years|
|Interest on card account||According to Interest Bulletin of Fibank|
You may apply for card issuance by:
- visiting one of the Fibank’s branches and filling in on the spot „Debit Card Issuance Application”. The only requirement is to bring your identity document.
After your Debit Card Issuance Application is processed you will receive your debit card within 5 working days at the bank branch you have chosen in advance.
Important! Additional cards shall be received at the Fibank’s branch chosen in advance personally by the person on whose name the card is issued.
Renewal of debit Cards:
The term of validity of Fibank`s debit cards is 3 years.
On the face of your card, you can see an embossed numerical indication showing its term of validity, using the following format: VALID 05/12 THRU
The first two digits indicate the month, and third and fourth digit indicate the year. Thus in the above example the card is valid until the end of May 2012.
After its term of validity has expired, it can be automatically renewed and available by the 20-th day of the month of expiry of the old card at the bank branch where the Issuance Application was submitted.
If your card gets stolen or lost, if you forget your PIN or if any other reason necessitates the card reissuance, you will have to visit a Fibank branch and present an identity document. Fibank`s officer will offer cooperation in resolving any matter on which you might need any assistance.
Tariff of Fees and Commissions (TARIFF) of First Investment Bank
0800 11 011
free of charge only for subscribers for VIVACOM fixed services (via fixed telephones only)
+359 2 818 0006 and +359 2 818 0007
accessible outside Bulgaria
in case of lost or stolen
debit or credit card:
- (+ 359 2) 81 71 143
- (+ 359 2) 81 71 142
- (+ 359) 888 68 10 10
- 0800 12 012 (accessible 24 hours a day, in Bulgaria)
only for subscribers for VIVACOM fixed services (free of charge)