With the Fibank debit cards for children and teenagers your child's pocket money will be much easier to control
Just like you have a card, your child will also have a debit card and will be able to:
- Withdraw cash from an ATM;
- Effect payments at the various outlets, including fast contactless payments up to the limits you have decided to set on your child's card.
With a children's debit card control will become a priority of the parents:
- The card is issued to the account of the parent and you will be able to transfer an amount of your choosing. For the teenager's cards (14 to 18 years of age), we offer the the possibility where both the account and the card will be issued to the name of the child with the consent of the parent/guardian.
- All card transactions are limited to the sum set by the parent;
- You will receive email notices of the authorizations made with that specific card and you may request email notifications of the balance in the account. Thus you will be able to keep track of the payments made by your child;
- If the card is lost or stolen, and you have notified the bank in due time, it will be blocked and you will not suffer any financial damages.
The conditions we are able to offer are:
- The issuance and maintenance of the card is free of charge until the the child comes of age;
- The opening and maintenance of the account, to which the card is issued, is free of charge charge until the child comes of age;
- No charges are due for payments made in outlets or for withdrawing money from a Fibank ATM;
- No card reissuance fees for replacement after expiry are charged;
- All other fees are due as per the Bank's official tariff.
The debit cards are divided into two groups:
- Debit MasterCard PayPass Kids is for children from 7 to 14 years of age;
- Debit MasterCard PayPass Teen for children aged 14 to 18 years of age.
To make the experience even more enjoyable we offer several different card designs:
For each age group Fibank offers three types of designs created by children for children. It is your child's choice of a card to its liking.
|Debit MasterCard PayPass Kids||Debit MasterCard PayPass Teen
Requesting a debit card:
You can submit a request for the issuance of a debit card by visiting any of Fibank's branches at a time convenient for you and by filling in a "Request for the issuance of a debit card Debit MasterCard Pay Pass Kids" or "Request a debit card Debit MasterCard Pay Pass teen":
- For debit cards Debit MasterCard Pay Pass Kids the card is requested by the parent/guardian. You will have to carry your identity card with you and the birth certificate of the child. For debit cards Debit MasterCard Pay Pass Teen the card is requested by the parent/guardian together with the child to whose name the card will be issued. It is necessary to have your identity document on you (and that of your child) and the child's birth certificate.
After the bank processes the request you can get your card in a Fibank branch of your choice within 5 working days.
Important! The cards are received in a Fibank branch of your choice stated in advance.
- For debit cards Debit MasterCard Pay Pass Kids the card is received by the parent / guardian submitting the request.
- For debit cards Debit MasterCard Pay Pass Teen the card is received personally by the holder of the card to whose name it is issued.
Renewal of debit card:
The validity term of the debit cards, issued by Fibank, is 3 years.
On the front of the card you will see embossed the digits showing the period of its validity in the following format: VALID 05/18 THRU. The first two digits indicate the month and the second two - the year of expiry. This means that in the above example the card is valid until the end of May 2018.
After the expiry of its validity the card will be automatically renewed after the 20th day of the month of expiration and will be sent to the issuing branch where its owner may receive at any time he/she finds convenient.
If the card is stolen or lost or if your child forgets the card's PIN code or the card has to be reissued for some other reason you will be required to visit any branch of the bank and submit a request for the issuing of a new card.
Fee Information Document
Current account for the children and youth cards program with minor account holder
Fee Information Document
Current account for the children and youth cards program with account holder - the parent/guardian
0800 11 011
free of charge only for subscribers for VIVACOM fixed services (via fixed telephones only)
+359 2 818 0006 and +359 2 818 0007
accessible outside Bulgaria